- Brushed stainless steel case with polished finished beveled corners.
- Octagonal shaped brushed & polished stainless steel bezel.
- Polished stainless steel crown & buttons.
- Silver main dial with a fine Clou de Paris hobnail guilloche texture pattern.
- Black sub-dials.
- Black dial flange with printed minute/seconds track.
- Blued steel applied index hour markers with luminous fill.
- Blued steel hands, the hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
- Date window located at between the 4 & 5 o'clock positions.
- Small seconds sub-dial located at 3 o'clock.
- Chronograph/stopwatch functions:
- Central seconds counter hand.
- 30 minute counter sub-dial located at 9 o'clock.
- 12 hour counter sub-dial located at 6 o'clock.
- Girard Perregaux caliber GP03300, beats at 28,800 vph (4Hz), composed out of 419 parts, contains 63 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 46 hours.
This watch is also known as: 810201113111a
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Crystal||Scratch Resistant Sapphire|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Color/Finish||Brushed & Polished|
|Clasp||Push Button Deployant Buckle|