|Crystal||Scratch Resistant Sapphire|
- Brushed ceramic case with polished finished beveled corners.
- Octagonal shaped polished white ceramic and stainless steel bezel set with 56 brilliant cut diamonds weighing a total of +/- 0.90 carats.
- Silver dial with a fine "clou de paris" hobnail guilloche texture pattern.
- Flat silver dial flange with printed hour/minute track.
- Polished applied index hour markers with luminous fill.
- Polished hands, hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
- Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Girard Perregaux Caliber GP03300, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 218 parts, contains 27 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 46 hours.
This watch is also known as: 81005d82a73232a