|Case Material||18kt Rose Gold|
|Crystal||Scratch Resistant Sapphire|
|Band Material||Alligator/Crocodile Leather|
- Polished 18kt rose gold case & bracelet.
- White Grand Feu enameled dial.
- Black painted Arabic numeral hour markers.
- Elegant rose gold leaf shaped skeletonized hour & minute hands.
- Unlike most full calendar watches which have recessed pushers in the case edge & which require a tool to adjust the calendar features, this watch has the corrector buttons hidden beneath the lugs on the case back of the watch. This allows for a clean/uninterrupted look of the case edge & also the buttons can be activated with ones fingernails.
- Also of note is that this Villeret model features a revolutionary method for adjusting the indications without fear of movement damage, allowing for complete date changes regardless of the time of day.
- Day & Month windows displayed beneath the 12 o'clock position.
- Date indicated by the blued curved hand which points to the current date. Dates are printed around the dial in black.
- Moonphase sub-dial located at the bottom of the dial.
- Blancpain Caliber 6639, composed of 303 components, contains 35 jewels & has an impressive power reserve of 8 days (192 hours) - this is accomplished by a set of 3 barrels.
This watch is also known as: 6639a363155b N06639A036031A055B