|Crystal||Scratch Resistant Sapphire|
- Brushed grey ceramic case.
- Uni-Directional Bezel:
- Brushed grey ceramic bezel casing.
- Blue polished ceramic fill.
- Bezel graduating indication made of Liquidmetal® which bonds neatly & well with ceramic, allowing for a smooth & lasting finish.
- Luminous filled & raised dot at the 12 'o'clock position.
- Metallic blue dial with a very fine sun-ray finish
- Applied polished steel index & dot hour markers with luminous fill.
- Polished steel bold squared hour & minute hands with luminescent fill.
- Polished steel central seconds hand with luminous dot & red tip.
- Date window displayed between the 4 & 5 o'clock positions.
- Blancpain Caliber 1315, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 227 parts, contains 35 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 120 hours.
- The movement is fitted with a nonmagnetic silicon balance-spring - in-additional to its non-magnetic properties, silicon is also extremely corrosion-resistant, resistant to wear and natural aging.
This watch is also known as: 50000240o52a